At CoFi, we’re on a mission to vastly improve the payment experience for medical procedures for surgical practices, facilities, and patients alike.
Founded by a results-driven team of domain experts, backed by payments-focused VCs, Angels, and surgeon KOLs, CoFi is solving well-articulated and high-impact, yet unaddressed problems for premium medical practices, through our SAAS payments offering.
CoFi’s initial focus has been in ophthalmology. Over 300 eye care practices have joined the CoFi platform in just our first seven months since launch and we are just getting started. We are building a talented team that can take us from this early traction and adoption growth, to becoming a standard tool for surgical practices.
Please note, we are headquartered in MetroWest Boston but this role can be remote. Boston-area candidates available for hybrid in-office/remote employment are ideal; EST candidates strongly preferred; CST applicants are welcome to apply.
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Three Reasons to Apply
1. A ”sane-startup” culture with an excited team and committed investors. Ability to join a company at an inflexion point at the base of “hockey stick” growth.
2. You get to sell a product that works. CoFi’s software address real needs and solves multiple problems for multiple constituents. Customers love using CoFi because we’ve made a complex thing simple.
3. This is a high-impact role with the unquestioned potential for you to influence the company’s growth and leave your mark.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and co-founder, you will be responsible generating sales leads, engaging prospective qualified clients from contact through demo and close, and developing and driving a scalable sales process. Responsibilities include:
* Own lead qualification, lead response, demos, follow-up and contract execution.
* Rapidly become highly effective at successfully demonstrating the CoFi product, with the ability to engage and develop rapport with entire practices — from surgeons to administrators, C-Suite executives, and clinical and office staff.
* Professionally generate leads through conferences, networking, customer referrals, and partnering with marketing to grow a highly qualified pipeline.
* Oversee successful surgical customer onboarding and drive transaction volume, including working closely with our Partner Success team to ensure rapid recruitment and onboarding of our customers’ partners to the CoFi platform.
* Quickly become a subject matter and product expert, and deliver customer and product feedback to the product team.
* Develop a scalable sales process, clear consistent messaging, and supportive sales tool set, and implement that process across our current product set and new product launches.
* Implement an actionable sales reporting structure to facilitate pipeline analyses and inform sales goals and direction.
What We're Looking for
* Minimum of 7 years of sales experience in healthcare, with 4+ years in healthcare software
* Start-up or growth-stage software company experience strongly preferred
* Experience in ophthalmology / eye care or the elective medical space is a big plus
* Strong presentation and software product demonstration skills, with an excellent presence on Zoom and fluency in presenting remotely
* Detail oriented project management skills, with the ability to manage an expanding pipeline and sales process that involves numerous touchpoints
* Ability to manage a team of sales / account executives, as we expand the team over time
* Ability to travel to key customer accounts, and conferences and tradeshows
* Strong communication skills: proactively communicate plans, concerns, successes, and failures to the team; ask questions; constructively raise issues; etc.
* Start-up mentality: A willingness to extend beyond the role as needed to contribute to the organization’s overall success, and an athlete’s belief in teams and winning together.
* Competitive salary
* Early-stage stock options
* Healthcare reimbursement policy
* 401(k) matching program
* Flexible time off policy
CoFi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
Attention recruiters and agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.