Reporting to the CEO and co-founder, you will be responsible generating sales leads, engaging prospective qualified clients from contact through demo and close, and developing and driving a scalable sales process.
• Manage lead qualification, lead response, demos, follow-up and contract execution.
• Rapidly become highly effective at successfully demonstrating the CoFi product, with the ability to engage and develop rapport with entire practices — from surgeons to administrators, C-Suite executives, and clinical and office staff.
• Professionally generate leads through conferences, networking, customer referrals, and partnering with marketing to grow a highly qualified pipeline.
• Ensure a successful hand off to the Partner Success team for customer onboarding and effective recruitment and onboarding of our customers’ partners to the CoFi platform.
• Quickly become a subject matter and product expert, and deliver customer and product feedback to the product team.
• Help develop a scalable sales process, clear consistent messaging, and supportive sales tool set, and implement that process across our current product set and new product launches.
• Implement an actionable sales reporting structure to facilitate pipeline analyses and inform sales goals and direction.
What We’re Looking for:
• Minimum of 7 years of sales experience in healthcare, with 3+ years in healthcare software
• Experience in ophthalmology / eye care or in an elective medical specialty (plastic surgery, dental, fertility, etc.) is a plus
• Start-up or growth-stage software company experience strongly preferred
• Strong presentation and software product demonstration skills, with an excellent presence on Zoom and fluency in presenting and following-up remotely
• Detail oriented project management skills, with the ability to manage an expanding pipeline and sales process that involves numerous touchpoints
• Ability to travel to key customer accounts, and conferences and tradeshows, as needed
• Strong communication skills: proactively communicate plans, concerns, successes, and failures to the team; ask questions; constructively raise issues; etc.
• Start-up mentality: A willingness to extend beyond the role as needed to contribute to the organization’s overall success, and an athlete’s belief in teams and winning together
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary
• Early-stage stock options.
• Healthcare reimbursement policy
• 401(k) matching program.
• Flexible time off policy
CoFi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
Attention recruiters and agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
QA Software Engineer (SAAS)
We need curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people like you to help us
grow fast, delight our customers, and execute on our vision!
Who We Are:
Founded by a results-driven team of domain experts, backed by payments-focused
VCs, Angels, and key opinion leaders in the elective medical procedure space, CoFi is
solving well-articulated and high-impact, yet unaddressed problems for premium
medical practices, through our SAAS payments offering.
What We're Looking For:
We are looking for a QA engineer to join CoFi’s Engineering team. The ideal candidate
will be a proactive problem solver who is comfortable working both independently and
as part of a team.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and
defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality
assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) The QA role will play
an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate
will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs
smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you enjoy providing
end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide
timely and meaningful feedback
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools *
Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify
● Monitor debugging process results
● Investigate the causes of non-conforming software
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● 2-3 years of work experience in software development, including 1-2 years of
writing automating testing scripts
● Experience in software quality assurance
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
● Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
● Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
● Experience working in an Agile development process
● Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
In addition, the right candidate will possess the following attributes:
● Positive, Kind and Curious
● Willingness to ask questions
● Strong communication skills
● Ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate about CoFi’s mission and product
● Competitive salary
● Early-stage stock options
● Healthcare reimbursement policy
● 401(k) matching program
● Flexible time off policy
CoFi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a
diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability,
age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While
we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any
employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for
employment visas at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience level: 2 years
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote